WHO WE ARE :
EXCIA RESOURCES (company no. PG1193050-D) business address Excia Resources Sdn Bhd
F-3-6, Pacific Place, Jalan PJU 1A/4A, Ara Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor D.E., Malaysia (“we”,”our”,or “us”) operates the website as www.excia.com.my (EXCIA RESOURCES). The following Terms & Conditions and any other rules posted on the Site (collectively, the “T&C”) constitute an agreement between EXCIA RESOURCES and you, the visitor, governing your access and use of all content and functionalities available at https://www.excia.com.my/ related micro-sites accessible through www.excia.com.my and related domain names (collectively the Site). Please read these T&C carefully. By using the Site, you agree to these T&C as well as any other terms, guidelines or rules that apply to any portion of the Site, without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these T&C, you must exit the Site immediately and discontinue any use of the information or products obtainable or accessible through the Site. If you are under 18, you may use this Site only with involvement of a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian, you must monitor and supervise the use of this Site by children, minors and others under your care.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
LIMITED LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS; ACCEPTABLE USE
We grant you a limited license to use the Site for personal non-commercial use only. You may not: (a) resell or make any commercial use of this Site or any of the contents of this Site; (b) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or convert any of the contents of this Site not intended to be so read; (c) copy, imitate, mirror, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, perform, post or transmit any of the contents of this Site in any form or by any means; or (d) use any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods on the contents of the Site or to collect any information from the Site or any other user of the Site.
You use this Site at your own risk. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and for all of your communication and activity on this Site. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the T&C, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis and any decision to do so is final.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Your use of the Site and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights mentioned, displayed or relating to the Content (defined below) on the Site. All Content, including third party trademarks, designs, and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site, are protected by national intellectual property and other laws. Any unauthorized reproduction, redistribution or other use of the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. You may use the Content only with our prior written and express authorization. To inquire about obtaining authorization to use the Content, please contact us at email@example.com.
In addition to the intellectual property rights mentioned above, “Content” is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on the Site.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
EXCIA RESOURCES expects all users to respect the intellectual property rights of others. EXCIA RESOURCES may remove material that appears in its sole discretion to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others and we will terminate the access rights of any repeat infringer. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org .The notification must include the following information: physical or electronic signature of the owner or authorized agent of the owner of the allegedly infringed work; identification of the allegedly infringed work; identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and reasonably sufficient information for EXCIA RESOURCES to locate the material; contact information of the notifying party, such as address, telephone number and email; a statement that the notifying party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner of the allegedly infringed work, its agent or the law; and a statement, under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate and the notifying party is the owner or authorized agent of the allegedly infringed work.
LIMITED OF LIABILITY
You agree that in no event shall EXCIA RESOURCES be liable to you, or to any third party, for any lost profits, incidental, consequential, punitive, special, or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the Site or the T&C, even if advised as to the possibility of such damages, regardless of whether the claim for such damages is based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of your use of or reliance on the Content; (ii) the transmission of any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or the like which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment; (iii) unauthorized access to or use of the Site or EXCIA RESOURCES’ secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein; or (iv) theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure.
We reserve the right to update and revise these T&C at any time. You will know if these T&C have been revised since your last visit to the website by referring to the “Effective Date of Current Policy” date at the top of this page. Your use of our Site constitutes your acceptance of these T&C as amended or revised by us from time to time, and you should therefore review these T&C regularly.
These T&C set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and EXCIA RESOURCES with respect to the subject matter herein and supers all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to the Site. A printed version of these T&C and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these T&C to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. You may not assign the T&C, or assign, transfer or sublicense your rights therein. A failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive EXCIA RESOURCES’ right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.